Spring is here and so is peak wedding season. Spring is all about rebirth and renewal, making it the best season to start your life together as a married couple. And, we may be biased, but all the gorgeous flowers are pretty great, too. Having to organize a spring wedding, however, can be tricky, as there are countless options for wedding flowers. That’s why we decided to put together this list of the eight best spring wedding flowers. So grab a mojito and get inspired by the gorgeous spring bouquets for weddings on this list. (Did we mention Pinterest is a bride-to-be’s best friend?)
The Best Spring Wedding Flowers, According to Everyone
1. PeoniesPeonies are the all-time favorite wedding flower. Not only are they super gorg, but they’re the symbol of a happy marriage, too. Plus, they bloom in nearly every color so they can easily fit into any theme. Bouqs tip: for a chic monochrome style, opt for a classic rose and peony bouquet.
2. TulipsTulips are one of the most popular spring flowers. Their peak is from mid-March to the end of May, making them a great, seasonal choice for a spring wedding. Tulips may be well-known for their wide pastel variety, but, for all those beautiful BoHo brides, they also come in stunning purples and reds.
3. RanunculusBright and beautiful, ranunculus is a trendy spring flower that will truly shine in your colorful bridal bouquet. Their prime is from February to May, and they’re available in a variety of stunning spring colors. Bouqs tip: To achieve a natural, yet chic style, use ranunculus in a looser bouquet.
4. RosesRoses are classic wedding blooms that will never go out of fashion. For a perfect spring wedding bouquet, opt for natural, seasonal rose colors (pink, peach, ivory), combined with Sweet Peas and a little greenery. Talk about an elegant wedding bouquet. On top of being a classic choice, roses make awesome wedding flowers because:
- They’re the ultimate sign of love and romance
- They’re highly adaptable to different uses (centerpieces, boutonnieres, flower walls)
- They have several beautiful varieties/colors
- On top of looking good, they smell spectacular too
- They’re good-looking, reliable flowers that are available year round
5. AnemonesA fresh, more natural-looking choice, anemones are spring flowers with a big personality. Anemones may be less traditional in nature, but they’re a solid choice for modern brides who like to stand out from the crowd. Plus, they’re available in deep purple tones, just in case you’re going for the Ultra Violet look.
6. Lily of the ValleyIdeal for brides who want to keep it classy and simple, Lily of the Valley is one of the most delicate and iconic wedding flowers. Since they’re in-season during the spring months, spring brides will find them at their most affordable price, making them a great choice for brides on a budget. Plus their height means incorporating Lily of the Valley into a bouquet will instantly make it look bigger and fuller. Besides bouquets, they are also an excellent choice for:
- Decorating the bride or bridal party’s hair
- Boutonniere’s for the groom or groomsmen
- Ornate table decorations
- A classic white wedding